Corgi Bus Eireann Expressway – Galway
Corgi has produced a Bus Eireann Expressway Scania Irizar PB (SP Class)
This is a limited edition model suitable for the adult collector.
This model is produced by Corgi Premiums for Brian Collins Enterprises.
Bus Eireann have selected SP111 as the prototype for this model. They have chosen to represent the following routes:
20X Galway & 22 Ballina.
- One of 120 SP class Irizar’s ‘ SP111’ was delivered in 2008 [08D23986]. Initially it wore CIE Tours International livery.
- Following its spell with CIE tours it became part of the regular fleet and adopted fleet livery in 2014.
- For a time in 2014 /2015 it carried three quarter advertising for ‘Applegreen’.
- SP111 has now being repainted into the new Expressway livery as of 12th February 2015.
- It is currently Broadstone based and frequently is found on the 020 ‘Expressway’ service.
- This model has been produced in conjunction with ‘Bus Eireann’ who have kindly agreed to reproduction of their logo / livery.
Out of stock