National Trust – 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
This puzzle is inspired by the beautiful country. The National Trust is responsible for over 300 historic houses and gardens, but it doesn’t stop there. They also look after forests, woods, fens, coastland, farmland, downs, mooreland, islands, archaeological remains, castles, nature reserves, and villages.
From left to right:-
- Horden Beach on the Durham Coast strewn with rocks in bright sunlight. The cliffs showing the effects of mining in this area over the years have been acquired by the Trust for reclamation.
- Frosted wooden fence at Barrow Bay, Derwent Water. Icy patches can be seen on the surrounding rocks in the foreground, snowy fells in the distance.
- View of St. Michael’s Mount silhouetted against a pink dawn. There is a wide view of a calm sea, whilst in the foreground the causeway emerges as the tide recedes.
- A Highland Cow, with a magnificent spread of horns, staring at the camera, on Witley Common.
- A gravel patch in Nymans Garden bordered by spectacular Nepeta (Cat Mint) “Six Hills Giant”, leading through arches of roses, in the Rose Garden.
- Vegetable scullery showing vegetables ready for preparation, on the wooden table. On of the Penrhyn powls labelled ‘K’ for kitchen is also shown.
As with all Gibsons jigsaws, the beautifully illustrated pieces are made from the highest quality 100% recycled board and therefore a pleasure to work with again and again.
- High quality 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle
- Puzzle size Approx 48x68cm when complete
- Made from 100% recycled board
- Made with good quality, thick board
1 in stock